Monday 26 September 2011

Come back soon!!

Everyday I wake up in the morning and offer a silent prayer for your return. I  remember the peaceful days of not-so-long-ago! The days when you would come to my house every day. And I remember the comfort your daily visit offered me. When I could concentrate on the things I enjoy and leave all other worries to you. When I could look forward to lazy afternoons and soothing evenings with my laptop or a book_ because of you! I never realized what a blessing you were, till the day you stopped coming.
Your absence has created a void in my life, and it has drained out all the energy from me. Every morning I realize that this is going to be one more day without you. And then I start worrying about a hundred little things. Things and chores that you took care of!
It has been 25 days!! O' my dear maid! When are you going to cut short your unexpected leave and resume your responsibilities? My house and dozens of mundane chores are waiting for you! :)

5 comments:

  1. foolish sajeda hahahhahahhahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The style of Jeffery Archer in his 'Twist in a Tale'! This had fascinated me and one of my first published pieces was one such article.

    Delightful and every homemaker can relate to this one!
    Maryam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ... its ironic when u rely on ur maid more than ur husband ;-)

    ReplyDelete