Wednesday 11 April 2012

To my love....

It must have been love at first sight! I can't exactly recall when was the first time that we were introduced to each other, because I was very young at that time. But ever since I can remember, you have been an inseparable part of my life. I have always cherished your sweet company. Be it a party, a boring lecture, a stressful day, a quiet moment, a joyous celebration or just an ordinary day_ you have always been there.

People accuse me of being addicted to you. They point out that your excessive company is not doing me any good. They advise me to avoid you as much as possible. But how can I do that? My heart melts at your sight and all I want is to posses you. May be that's why it is said that love is blind! (and deaf and dumb as well)! I don't care whether you are a good influence or a bad one, because the  euphoria that you provide me with is beyond words. As soon as I see you, all I want to do is drown myself in your sweetness. You are tentalizing as well as soothing, at the same time.

I admire you with all your different moods and avatars , whether its dark, bitter, sweet, smooth, hard, hot, cold or molten. You are so tempting, and I totlly agree with Oscar Wilde when he says that ; "I can resist anything except temptation"! I admit without fear or shame that I simply can't resist you. You are absolutely irresistible! So let's not give a hoot to what anyone says, and lets become one! Ah! let me immerse myself in the pleasure that you have to offer, my dearest chocolate bar! I just can't survive without you. ;)

7 comments:

  1. i loveeeeeeeeeee this...

    when i read" to my love "... for a moment i thuoght u were talking about ur husband. but the first sentence got me. n i knew this had to be 'A BAR OF CHOCOLATE!':):)

    thts some creativity writing u got there!! hats off!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks nis, i m sure u can relate to this :)

      Delete
  2. Tasneem,
    Your write ups are always a pleasure to read. Visited your blog after a while and loved the new look and the fresh writing.

    To a fellow chocoholic--I can relate:)
    Maryam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, for visitng and commenting.
      what's life without chocolate!! ;)

      Delete
  3. First i thought u were talking about books
    I didnt know u r chocoholic as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Women are frantic choc lovers that is a clear manifestation ... the euphoria hovers above them like an engulfing cloud .. hubbies beware of ur wives when in a chocoholic state .. u may be just left like a wrapper !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The love of choc lasts forever....no matter how old u grow!! Don't u agree husain? ;)

      Delete