Friday 29 June 2012

Playing with colours....continues...


Recently in Mumbai, i got the sharaf of presenting a glass painting  of Hutaib mubarak painted by me, in the Hazrat of Aali qadar Mufaddal Maula (tus). Aaliqadar Maula(tus) accepted it , and blessed me with a benevolent smile.  While i was rushing to saifee mahal to present the painting, i realized that i had not clicked any photo of the painting. But it was too late by then. So i just managed to click a couple of  hazy photos using my outdated mobile :)

And here are some of my glass paintings.



And these two paintings i gifted to two of my friends when they shifted to their new homes in mumbai.

I experimented with oil pastels on canvas and this is what i got...




Not too happy with the result, i  re-painted it with oil paints ;


And this is one of my oil paintings ;



I bought a plain white t-shirt, and to make it more interesting added some colors to it;


This is how i had fun with colors during my vacations ;)  and i got myself loads of colors and art material and now i am looking forward to experiment with new mediums.
p.s. If you want to see more of my work then  have a look at my posts "playing with colors" and "expressing with colors" on this blog!




5 comments:

  1. So nice to see you dabbling in creativity:) I enjoy painting but im not that good. I used to enjoy arts in school too.
    Best of luck with your hobbies
    Maryam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maryam, i am also not very good at painting, but its just that i really enjoy it a lot ;) and please show us your paintings and let us decide how good u r! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow tasneem... you are very creative indeed. Loved the glass painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sneha for visiting the blog and commenting. The title of your book "whispering paths" and the cover photo, both are very appealing, and i am sure going to read it. Women writers always inspire me so much :)

      Delete
  3. Creative work Tasneem. Specially in case of your Oil Painting. That us

    ReplyDelete